Family Pictures 2009

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25 Random things about me!

1. I can’t spell very well. 2. Just discovered that I have to have to dishwasher loaded right or I get a little irritated. 3. I really don’t like it when people are talking to me but are texting someone else and then laughs. 4. Loves noodles with Alfredo sauce (the best ever!). 5. Hates sea food or basically anything that comes out of the sea (fish!). 6. Loves to read. 7. Loves to play the piano when has time. 8. Loves Chinese food! The best ever! :). 9. Loves sports. 10. I am very random and spontaneous when I am in a good mood! 11. Just became a David Cook Fan! Your welcome Alex :). 12. I talk and talk and talk on and on when I am tired about nothing and most of the time people will have to say go to bed Jaci or they just make fun of me because of the things I say :). 13. Makes really good Chocolate Chip cookies, thanks to my mom teaching me! 14. Loves to play sports! 15. Is a huge Twilight fan! 16. Has to have a glass of water by my bed cause I randomly need a huge drink of water during the night. 17. Loves my job! 18. Almost got arrested because some friends and I thought it would be fun to watch a movie at a park after curfew and the police caught us and only gave us a warning to leave and if they saw us there again, um basically bad news! Oooops :). 19. I love to do things with my family! 20. Loves to hang out with friends. 21. I am the oldest of 4. 22. I am going to ISU. 23. I am going to get a degree in Early Childhood with a blended Certificate. 24. I hope that with my degree I can work in the elementary schools and work with the kids that have special needs! 25. I am working on going on a mission in about a year!

No comments:

Timpanogos Cave

Timpanogos Cave
This is the wetest part of the cave

Jaci trying to be cool

Jaci trying to be cool

Blue Angels Air Show

Blue Angels Air Show