Family Pictures 2009

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Start of Something New! New Semester!

So the semester has started again and I am trying to have a good attitude about it (unlike past semesters)! So I am going to say that I am take so great classes this semester: Children and Family Sciences 209, Math 143 (College Algebra), Intermediate Volleyball, Philosophy 101, and English 258 World Literature 1600s to present! I am very excited! I am also taking some institute classes: Doctrine and Covenants every Tuesday night and Mission Prep every Wednesday night. Yes I said it Mission Prep! I want to go on a mission, and hope to leave sometime next year! I am very excited! I am not going to go to school next semester and work till I leave! J

To tell you a little about my degree that I am going into, this is Early Childhood Blended. This becomes a certificate enabling me to teach. This certificate not only lets me teach but it also lets me work with children from infants to third grade. Not only do I get to work with little children but I get to work with children with special needs, either in schools or work with a program like Head Start or Families Service Coordination or other programs like it. I can also run my own day care! Which would be very fun! J

No comments:

Timpanogos Cave

Timpanogos Cave
This is the wetest part of the cave

Jaci trying to be cool

Jaci trying to be cool

Blue Angels Air Show

Blue Angels Air Show