Family Pictures 2009

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Caves

Ok, so I haven’t blogged in a long time. So I am going to catch you all up on what has happened in my life for the past few months. Well I will first start by saying that I am done with caves!! I will explain, first it started at my family reunion and we decided to hike to the Timpanogos Caves, which I have to admit that they were cool. But you have to work supper hard to them and to go in them, plus we had a really boring tour guide! Then I went to the craters of the moon with my neighbors the other day and yet we went and did caves! I felt like I was Spiderman on the ground and after the Boy Scout cave my hands were almost bleeding because I didn’t want to die slipping on ice and hit my head on a sharp rock!! Not fun! So I grabbed everything that I could so I wouldn’t die, the rocks were sharp. Oh… and before I forgot there was only one flashlight between us and there were four of us!! But we survived and I do have to admit that caves are really cool. I just guess that I have to be supper prepared when I go to the caves again. :) You know a head light and two head lights attached to both of your legs and a flash light! That’s how you go through a cave! :) I am trying to find a good lesson to learn from them but I will let you know when I figure it out. So some good news!! I finally got a job!! Yay! J I am so happy that I got one! The bad news is it is only 15 hours per week. So I might have to find a second job! Yay, I’m so excited!! :) At least I am on my way to start saving for a mission! :)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Okay, how long have you had a blog and why didn't I know about it. Love it and I will be back;)

Jaci said...

Oh!! Sorry! I've had it for a while, but it didn't look very good and I wasn't good at it. I have bearly got it realy cool and the way I like it. I do have to say that I am very proud of it! :)

Timpanogos Cave

Timpanogos Cave
This is the wetest part of the cave

Jaci trying to be cool

Jaci trying to be cool

Blue Angels Air Show

Blue Angels Air Show