Family Pictures 2009

Sunday, August 31, 2008

School Started!

Well school started last week, and I survived. I hope most of you did too! Even though it was kinda stressful I didn't think that taking 17 credits and have two jobs would be so crazy. I guess I am an over achiever. I did get a little social life going a little bit. I didn't realize how many people I knew until I went back to school. About every twenty steps I took when I walked to class on campus I swear I saw someone I knew and they were so kind enough to talk to me back!! That is always exciting when you have a boring summer like I did. Friday night I did go to an institute dance and learned how to waltz!! That was exciting, I did feel like a retard though but that's okay I eventually learned!! I did teach primary today in church! That was fun! I asked my class what was one experience you had when you choose the right and one little boy answered, "The other day me and my cousin had a lemonade stand and my cousin kept yelling LEMONADE GET YOUR LEMONADE!! And I didn't want him to do that anymore. So I threatened him that I would fire him! But then he kept doing it. After a while I got used to it and I chose the right and didn't fire him." It is amazing how much you can learn from little kids. They are so special and have a very good spirit and are so innocent. Sometimes I wish I could go back to that.

No comments:

Timpanogos Cave

Timpanogos Cave
This is the wetest part of the cave

Jaci trying to be cool

Jaci trying to be cool

Blue Angels Air Show

Blue Angels Air Show