Family Pictures 2009

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mission Call!!!



As you guys have probably know is that I have been working on going on a mission and getting ready to get my papers in and everything. Today I have received my call at about 12:30 this afternoon on January 21, 2010. I did not however get to open it at that time because my family wanted me to open it while they were there. So I had had to wait to open it at around 3:40 p.m. I AM GOING TO SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, SPANISH SPEAKING!!!! I leave April 21st. I don’t know when I will be speaking for my farewell but I will let you know when that is as soon as I find out! I am so excited! I have some pictures and a video. I just want you guys to know that I know that I am supposed to go there. I would not want to go anywhere else. I know the Lord needs me there to preach to his lost sheep. I am so excited to go! I have felt the spirit so much today (which meant I cried a lot of the day, and that is what I am doing towards the end of the video), and I know that this place is the place I need to be!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are really excited for you Jaci! We love you and know you will be a wonderful missionary! It's Nicki and Kylie by the way. I always forget to sign jory out:)

Jaci said...

Oh Thank You so much!! I'm very excited! I can't believe that it is actually happening! It feels so unreal right now! But it will start to sink in sooner or later! :)

C.Cothren said...

Jaci! That is so exciting! You'll do so good!

Jaci said...

Thanks Cinnamon!! That means a lot to me!!! :)

Timpanogos Cave

Timpanogos Cave
This is the wetest part of the cave

Jaci trying to be cool

Jaci trying to be cool

Blue Angels Air Show

Blue Angels Air Show